The West Jefferson athletic department is officially announcing the following procedural updates.
- The southwest football gate will be closed moving forward. All patrons must use the northeast (visitor) and northwest (main) gates for varsity football games beginning in 2019. Handicap parking will be available at the main gate.
- OHC game prices have been adjusted to the following prices beginning in fall of 2019:
- HS events: $7.00 adults, $5.00 students, $5.00 senior citizens
- MS events: $5.00 adults, $3.00 students, $3.00 senior citizens
- **WJHS home season passes will be offered as usual. OHC passes are not for sale.**
- Golden Buckeye passes will no longer be accepted at West Jefferson High and Middle School athletic events. All seniors will pay student prices beginning in 2019.
**Senior citizens who live in the Jefferson Local School district will have the opportunity to receive a yearly pass to get into West Jefferson home events. In order for seniors to receive a free pass, they must show proof of residency to the athletic department office. If their residency is within the Jefferson Local School district, they will be given a pass and documented for records. Senior citizen passes will not be given at athletic events and must be picked up in the athletic office.**
West Jefferson High School/Middle School